We look forward to welcoming you again to the Panometer Leipzig from 4 May 2020!
In order to ensure a safe stay for all visitors and employees, we have developed our own safety and hygiene concept by considering the legal regulations.
In order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we would like to inform yourself about our current measures and to take them into account during your visit.
Thank you very much!
Please consider following regulations:
- Limited number of visitors in the exhibition rooms
- Required wearing of a mouth-and-nose-protection for visitors and employees
- No entrance for sufferes of Covid-19 and people with symptoms of a could
- Compliance our visitor guidance system, which has a separate entrance and exit
- Compliance the distance regulations from 1,50 to 2 metres to other visitors
- Use of the desinfection offers for visitors in the entrance area of the Panometer
- Cashless payment at the ticket counter, if possible.
- Consideration of general hygiene measures (regular hand washing, hand
desinfection, coughing and sneezing into the crook of the arm, keeping hands away
from the face)
Your visit to the Panometer Leipzig:
Our employees control the visitor access and coordinate the entrance so that every visitor can move around with enough space and distance. In order to comply the legal distance regulations, we have established a visitor guidance system including a separate entrance and exit. The sanitary facilities, door handles and card readers are regularly disinfected. Our employees are equipped with mouth and nose protection and disposable gloves.
Booked group tours can take place with a maximum of 10 persons.
Our Panometer-Café is currently open within the regular opening hours.