In order to ensure a safe stay for all visitors and employees, we have developed our own safety and hygiene concept by considering the legal regulations.
Due to the persistently high incidence of Covid19 and to protect all guests and employees, medical masks are still mandatory to wear in the Panometer Leipzig. This regulation applies to all persons aged 6 and older.
In order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we would like to inform yourself about our current measures and to take them into account during your visit.
Thank youfor your understanding!
- Required wearing of a medical mask (surgical mask) for all visitors and staff over the age of 6
Children up to the age of 6 are exempt from the exempt from the mask requirement
- Access with a pre-purchased Online ticket recommended (or an online time slot reservation if you have already purchased a Panometer voucher, a discount, or a flexible ticket in advance)
- No admission for Covid19 patients, suspected Covid19 cases and their close contacts.
- No admission for people with symptoms of a cold (cough, cold, sneeze)
- Compliance to the visitor guidance system, which has a separate entrance and exit
- Use of the disinfection facilities for visitors in the entrance area and in front of the sanitary facilities
- Please note that the Panometer building is is regularly ventilated. We therefore recommend warm clothing for your visit.