In order to ensure a safe stay for all visitors and employees, we have developed our own safety and hygiene concept by considering the legal regulations.
Please be aware that currently the entrance to Panometer Leipzig is only possible with proof of Covid19-vaccination or proof of recovery of Covid19! Furthermore, all visitors need to wear a FFP2 mask during their visit at Panometer Leipzig.
In order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we would like to inform yourself about our current measures and to take them into account during your visit.
Thank you very much!
- Entry only with 2G proof of each participant possible from 6 years:
either proof of complete vaccination protection with an in
Germany-approved vaccine required (Biontech, AstraZeneca, Moderna,
Johnson & Johnson): since the last vaccination must have passed
at least 14 days) or proof of recovery from Covid19 disease
(determined by a PCR test), which is at least 28 days and no more
than 90 days old
This does not apply to children under 6 years of age,
youths up to 16 years (with proof of negative Covid test) and
people who can not be vaccinated due to medical reasons
(a proof of a medical Clarification AND a current, negative test certificate
must be presented - max. 24 hours old!)
- Required wearing of a FFP2 mask (without breathing valve)
for all visitors from 16 years of age (medical, cloth or everyday masks
as well as face visors are not accepted as mouth and nose covering)
Children and youths between 6 and 16 years may wear a medical facemask.
Children under 6 years do not have to wear any kind of face mask.
- Contact tracing
Visitors must use the Check in with the German Corona Warn App or,
alternatively, write their contact details on a Contact sheet at Panometer
- Limited number of visitors in the exhibition rooms
- No entrance for sufferes of Covid-19 and people with symptoms of a cold
- Compliance our visitor guidance system, which has a separate entrance and exit
- Compliance the distance regulations from 1,50 to 2 metres to other visitors
- Use of the desinfection offers for visitors in the entrance area of the Panometer
- Consideration of general hygiene measures (regular hand washing, hand
desinfection, coughing and sneezing into the crook of the arm, keeping hands away
from the face)
Our employees control the visitor access and coordinate the entrance so that every visitor can move around with enough space and distance. In order to comply the legal distance regulations, we have established a visitor guidance system including a separate entrance and exit. The sanitary facilities, door handles and card readers are regularly disinfected. Our employees are equipped with mouth and nose protection and disposable gloves.
Our Panometer Café will remain closed for the time being.