We look forward to welcoming you again to the Panometer Leipzig.
In order to ensure a safe stay for all visitors and employees, we have developed our own safety and hygiene concept by considering the legal regulations.
In order to prevent the spread of Covid-19, we would like to inform yourself about our current measures and to take them into account during your visit.
Thank you very much!
- Required wearing of a medical face mask (surgical mask) or an
FFP2 mask (without breathing valve) for all visitors and employees
from 6 years of age (cloth / everyday masks or face visors are not
accepted as mouth and nose covering)
ADDITIONAL REGULATIONS FROM AN INCIDENCE OF 35 IN LEIPZIG
- Entry only with 3G proof of each participant possible from 6 years:
either proof of complete vaccination protection with an in
Germany-approved vaccine required (Biontech, AstraZeneca, Moderna,
Johnson & Johnson): since the last vaccination must have passed
at least 14 days) or
proof of recovery from Covid19 disease (determined by a PCR test),
which is at least 28 days and no more than 6 months old or
proof of a current, negative Covid19 test *
(max. 24h old rapid test or 48h old PCR test / NO SELF-TEST)
No tests are carried out in the Leipzig Panometer itself!
(E.g. test station without an appointment: "Bike-In" at Wilhelm-
Leuschner-Platz, open Monday to Saturday 9 a.m. - at least 6 p.m.)
- Contact tracing
Visitors must use the Check in with the German Corona Warn App or,
alternatively, write their contact details on a Contact sheet at Panometer
- Limited number of visitors in the exhibition rooms
- No entrance for sufferes of Covid-19 and people with symptoms of a cold
- Compliance our visitor guidance system, which has a separate entrance and exit
- Compliance the distance regulations from 1,50 to 2 metres to other visitors
- Use of the desinfection offers for visitors in the entrance area of the Panometer
- Consideration of general hygiene measures (regular hand washing, hand
desinfection, coughing and sneezing into the crook of the arm, keeping hands away
from the face)
Our employees control the visitor access and coordinate the entrance so that every visitor can move around with enough space and distance. In order to comply the legal distance regulations, we have established a visitor guidance system including a separate entrance and exit. The sanitary facilities, door handles and card readers are regularly disinfected. Our employees are equipped with mouth and nose protection and disposable gloves.
Our Panometer Café will remain closed for the time being.